As with most mediations, fees shall be split equally among the parties unless otherwise agreed upon prior to scheduling the mediation. Fees for the scheduled block and administrative fees are due in full 10 days prior to the scheduled mediation date.
San Diego Real Estate Mediation will make sure to discuss which plan will work for your needs, and what kind of pricing will be involved.
- $1,500 half day (4 hours)
- $3,000 full day (up to 8 hours)
- $375 per hour in excess of scheduled block
- $200 per party for review of briefs
- $200 non-refundable administrative fee per party
- $300 flat fee for travel in Southern California outside San Diego County.
Once the mediation has been scheduled, the following cancellation/continuance fee policy will apply:
- $200 fee to be paid by the cancelling party if notice is received 5 calendar days or more prior to the scheduled mediation.
- $500 fee to be paid by the cancelling party if notice is received 4 calendar days or less prior to the scheduled mediation.
- If cancellation is mutual, the fee shall be split between the parties.
- In the event mediation is rescheduled, a cancellation fee will not be imposed provided that a new date is reserved.